Home » » RE:BICYCLE PARTS FROM TAIWAN!

RE:BICYCLE PARTS FROM TAIWAN!

Written By MUHAMMADIYAH BONE on Minggu, 04 Februari 2018 | 08.58

Dear Sir,

 

Truly passionate regarding cycling, I decided to devote myself in this business.
My inner world is pleasant and confident when I was sitting on the cycling.

My destination is not to make lots of wealth via the cycling; nevertheless, I want to influence the joy of everyone around me when riding the bike. Vic – The CEO of RISHON

In my teenager, I was fascinated of the bicycles. So I disciplined myself to take challenges and training. From an amateur player to the professional player, by participating the countless downhill matches. Finally, I was being selected as the national representative of Taiwan to win honor for my country. 

You never stand on the podium just because GOOD LUCK.

Cause of fate, I quitted the industrial engineer and starting the sales job in my expert domain cycling. I could come up with the solutions for the customer in an extremely efficient way based on my working experience and my profession. RISHON also offers the OEM/ ODM service to you to fulfill your needs! There's one formula of success to obey which is never giving up and keeping hard-working. I realize the sportsman spirit thoroughly in my business, so there's always room to improve. We never stand still; we never stay at our comfort zone! We are positive a trustworthy partner for you and also being your reliable consultant expert. RISHON always creates the triple-win situation among the manufacture, supplier and our customer because we always see our customer's problem just like our own.
 
RISHON = Professional + Customer Oriented + Proactive

We are diligent in participating the international cycle show, RISHON gives the 360∘perspective suggestions and the recommended purchase items to our oversea customer. We also get connected with many famous manufactures and international counter partners due to my profession. RISHON is highly recognition by our customer is because our expertise and integrity. We have more than one hundred suppliers among the world that are cooperating with us. In this consequence, RISHON has the ability to benefits you with the best margin accompanying the outstanding quality. RISHON cares more than your thoughts! RISHON is far beyond customer expectation! We are deeply convinced of that; because we treat every customer by heart.

The consumer behavior changes rapidly day by day thanks to the Smart Phone and the Internet. One of the main purchase decisions is CUSTOMIZATION. The customer not only requests the latest product but also the most individually personal character. RISHON exceeds your expectation again! RISHON is able to tailor-make your products.

No matter how smaller your orders are, you are always our customer!

We are able to assist you to synthesize your driblet orders to achieve the best buy in price. Once our suppliers got out-of-season items to sale, we will notice you in the very same time. Due to the complexity and the numerousness of the products that we offer, we hardly to offer you every single piece quotation. So just send us the notice of your interest to RISHON, we will come up with the quotation for you as soon as possible. You only need to contact us through a call or simply reply this email, we are eager to serve you already. If there's further question, please let us know.

RISHON is your long-term trustworthy partner now and forever.

Thank you.

 

-- 

Best regards,

Mego Chen

辛酉國際有限公司

Rishon International Co., Ltd.

http://rishon.imb2b.com/

No.56-8, Ln. 126, Sec. 1, Xinan Rd.,  Wuri Dist., Taichung City 414, TAIWAN (R.O.C.)

Tel +886-4 2335 1985

E-mail: mego@rishon.com.tw

 

Share this article :

TULISAN TERPOPULER



 
Redaksi : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. MUHAMMADIYAH KABUPATEN BONE - All Rights Reserved